Search Issue Tracker
Objects in the scene get lighter when a new scene is created
1. Open attached Unity project "tests.zip"
2. Open "Test 2" scene
3. Observe objects in the scene view
4. Create a new scene in the Project window
5. Observe objects in the scene again
Expected result: the objects should maintain either lighter or darker appearance, creating a scene should not impact their brightness
Actual result: Objects get lighter when a new scene is created
Note: switching to another scene and going back to the original "Test 2" scene will make the objects darker again
Reproduced on: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'