Search Issue Tracker
Objects in the scene get lighter when a new scene is created
1. Open attached Unity project "tests.zip"
2. Open "Test 2" scene
3. Observe objects in the scene view
4. Create a new scene in the Project window
5. Observe objects in the scene again
Expected result: the objects should maintain either lighter or darker appearance, creating a scene should not impact their brightness
Actual result: Objects get lighter when a new scene is created
Note: switching to another scene and going back to the original "Test 2" scene will make the objects darker again
Reproduced on: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string