Search Issue Tracker
User can not 'un-pause' the scene if "Error Pause" button in Console Window is enabled. Maybe this is by design, but user can not '... Read more
"About Unity..." window says '(c) 2013 Unity Technologies ApS. All rights reserved.' Should it not be '2014'? Please see attached ... Read more
When dragging objects in the New Hierarcy Window in TransformSort mode, the cursor is flickering. In the attached video it is not po... Read more
NewHierarchy - ChildObjects are not shown. Maybe this is intentional design, but when selecting the "BackgroundAndSlider" option in... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Click on the ScriptableObject instance called "db" 3. Notice the null reference except... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Click on a sprite and open the sprite editor 3. Try zooming the sprite using a mouse w... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - go to Test > Create object - go to Edit and notice that the label is "Undo Cre... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- Modifying Rigidbody2D.position doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac