Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Open project OSXIcons 2. Change Architecture to x86_64 or Universal 3. Build to standalone The produced app does ... Read more
- File -> Build Settings - Switch to StandAlone - Player Settings - Unfold "Resolution and Presentation" - Check "Force Single Inst... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Open build settings 3. Check "Resizable window" under "Player Settings" 4. Build & Run 5. N... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open MouseOffice project 2. Build it for OSX 3. Run it 4. Notice how once the application maximizes an offset for m... Read more
With 64 bit platforms, Unity crashes when a raycast hits a quad. 2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached - Open t... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when creating a new Tile Palette
- [Audio] Selecting audio file in Project window throws error "Unknown platform passed to AudioImporter.GetOverrideSampleSettings"
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker