Search Issue Tracker
When setting a texture to 'Sprite Mode: Multiple' the format that it is stored in an Asset bundle has changed since Unity versions >... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user's attached project 2. In editor, go 'Assets > Build Asset Bundles' 3. Go to 'Project/Assets/Streaming... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open User's attached project 2. Open scene "testImportAssetBundleFrom5_3_4" 3. In the editor menu, select the... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Press Assets > AssetBundles > Build Asset Bundles The script will now build an asset bundl... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download the latest attached stripped down project "TrainingManager.zip" (newest ownCloud link) 2. Extract it... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open the project 2. Build assetbundle with Portalarium/Build 3. Press play Result: crash upon l... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open my attached project 2. Open the "test01" scene 3. Enter Play mode 4. Click on the test button Expected ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Pull and update assetbundle/caching-api/tests 2. Build locally or get a build from katana of that branch (build of... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"