Search Issue Tracker
Build crashes on AssetBundleManager.LoadLevelAsync
Crash results in the following error in Xcode: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=2, address=0x16f193f90)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
2. Menu Bar > Assets > Asset Bundles > Build Player (for use with engine code stripping)
3. In an appeared window create a New folder and select it (it will build Asset Bundles)
4. Build and Run
5. In the Player press button "Load scene"
Result: application crashes.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b10, 5.4.4p4 (iPhone 6 iOS 10.2, MacBook Pro 2015).
Not reproduced with: 5.5.2p1
Note: issue does not reproduce in Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source