Search Issue Tracker
Build crashes on AssetBundleManager.LoadLevelAsync
Crash results in the following error in Xcode: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=2, address=0x16f193f90)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
2. Menu Bar > Assets > Asset Bundles > Build Player (for use with engine code stripping)
3. In an appeared window create a New folder and select it (it will build Asset Bundles)
4. Build and Run
5. In the Player press button "Load scene"
Result: application crashes.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b10, 5.4.4p4 (iPhone 6 iOS 10.2, MacBook Pro 2015).
Not reproduced with: 5.5.2p1
Note: issue does not reproduce in Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Mar 08, 2017 14:28
Without Strip Byte Code the loading works
Mar 08, 2017 14:25
same in 5.5.2p1 AsyncOperation async = SceneManager.LoadSceneAsync(id, sceneMode); crash on IOS only