Search Issue Tracker
Build crashes on AssetBundleManager.LoadLevelAsync
Crash results in the following error in Xcode: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=2, address=0x16f193f90)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
2. Menu Bar > Assets > Asset Bundles > Build Player (for use with engine code stripping)
3. In an appeared window create a New folder and select it (it will build Asset Bundles)
4. Build and Run
5. In the Player press button "Load scene"
Result: application crashes.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b10, 5.4.4p4 (iPhone 6 iOS 10.2, MacBook Pro 2015).
Not reproduced with: 5.5.2p1
Note: issue does not reproduce in Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR