Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
SpriteAtlas is not loaded when reloading the Scene and using an AssetBundle
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "Main"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Click the "Restart" button to reload the Scene
Expected result: SpriteAtlas is loaded
Actual result: SpriteAtlas is not loaded
Reproducible with: 2019.3.12f1, 2019.4.7f1, 2020.1.1f1, 2020.2.0a20
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.11f1
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.26f1 (Errors with the AssetBundle)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first