Search Issue Tracker
XR Camera.SetStereoProjectionMatrix results in double vision
Steps to reproduce
1) Open the attached project, which sets a custom projection matrix using Camera.SetStereoProjectionMatrix()
2) Set XR settings to VR Supported, multipass
3) Play in editor with either OpenVR+Vive, OpenVR+Rift, or Oculus+Rift
The custom projection matrix is stereoscopically coherent
The custom projection matrix is not coherent, resulting in a "double vision" effect.
Observed on 2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0f1, and trunk (2018 July 2 build).
Issue is NOT present in 2017.4
Issue bisected in 2018.1. Regression occurred between b4 and b5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] [UI] Selected label contains data after cleanup
- Mismatched shadow projection between the Scene and Game views
- Infinite creation of Materials
- [MAC] Console window is showing an error when selecting a GameObject that uses geometry shaders
- Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously