Search Issue Tracker
XR Camera.SetStereoProjectionMatrix results in double vision
Steps to reproduce
1) Open the attached project, which sets a custom projection matrix using Camera.SetStereoProjectionMatrix()
2) Set XR settings to VR Supported, multipass
3) Play in editor with either OpenVR+Vive, OpenVR+Rift, or Oculus+Rift
The custom projection matrix is stereoscopically coherent
The custom projection matrix is not coherent, resulting in a "double vision" effect.
Observed on 2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0f1, and trunk (2018 July 2 build).
Issue is NOT present in 2017.4
Issue bisected in 2018.1. Regression occurred between b4 and b5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [LWRP][VR][Android] Cardboard VR: Extreme incorrect distortion on some Android devices
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder