Search Issue Tracker
XR Camera.SetStereoProjectionMatrix results in double vision
Steps to reproduce
1) Open the attached project, which sets a custom projection matrix using Camera.SetStereoProjectionMatrix()
2) Set XR settings to VR Supported, multipass
3) Play in editor with either OpenVR+Vive, OpenVR+Rift, or Oculus+Rift
The custom projection matrix is stereoscopically coherent
The custom projection matrix is not coherent, resulting in a "double vision" effect.
Observed on 2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0f1, and trunk (2018 July 2 build).
Issue is NOT present in 2017.4
Issue bisected in 2018.1. Regression occurred between b4 and b5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor windows layout is being saved/loaded incorrectly when saving undocked tabs
- GameView defaults to 1.25x scale on Windows
- [Android] Animator.Play plays animation/skips frames before the scene is loaded
- [iOS][Metal] Bloom of Post-processing causes flickering white glitches
- Cloned StateMachineBehaviour don't get destroyed after each script recompile