Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3, 2018.1
[WebGl][Tilemap] Tilemap.SetTile does not set the tile on WebGl build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Play the scene notice that the tile generated by code appears
3. Make a WebGL build and run it
4. Notice that the tile generated by code does not appear
Expected result: setting tiles through code should work on WebGL builds
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a3, 2017.3.0b8, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.2.0b1
Does not reproduce on Windows & OSX
Tested in: Chrome 61.0, Firefox 56.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string