Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
Gameobject Transforms are not being disabled when the Player is Stopped
Gameobject Transform component keeps on being detected post to Disable of the Game object.
Users are running into this without Vuforia, but this project reproduced with Vuforia specifically:
Vuforia component should be installed with Unity Engine.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Click on Edit > Project Settings > Player.
3. Enable the "Vuforia Augmented Reality Supported" from the XR Setting Section.
4. Click on GameObject Menu > Vuforia > AR Camera
5. Create an Image Target from the Vuforia Menu
6. Set relevant parameters for the Dataset that was created on Vuforia portal
7. Set the Image Target such that AR Camera views the Image Target.
8. Play The Scene
9. Once the Marker displays the Augmented Game object , Stop the Player.
Error would be displayed
1. Assertion failed: Transform has SetIsDispatchInterested present when destroying the hierarchy. Systems must deregister themselves in Deactivate.
2. Assertion failed: Transform has SetIsHierarchyDispatchInterested present when destroying the hierarchy. Systems must deregister themselves in Deactivate.
Reproduced On: 2017.3.0b9
Works Fine On: 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b8, 2017.3.0b7
Regression Introduced On: 2017.3.0.b9
Platforms that Error comes : Mac OS, Windows OS.
License type: Free
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR
- Texture becomes lower quality when the texture is downloaded with script
- [tvOS] Multiple warnings in the Console when building for tvOS Platform on Intel Macbook
- [Android][Vulkan] Shader is rendered incorrectly in the Player when using Vulkan Graphics API
- [Android] Keyboard is not popping up after closing it a few times in the Player when "Hide mobile input" is enabled