Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[VSCode] OmniSharp project reference warnings are thrown in VSCode console when using VSCode 1.1.4
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Make sure that your External Code Editor is set to VSCode and VSCode package version is 1.1.4
3. Click on Assets > Open C# Project
4. Once the VSCode window is open, go to the Output tab and inspect OmniSharp Logs
Expected results: No warnings regarding the referenced project being missed are thrown
Actual results: Many "Expected project reference Unity.TextMeshPro.Editor.csproj to be already loaded for project Assembly-CSharp" warnings are thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a20
Reproducible with package version: 1.1.4
Not reproducible with package version: 1.1.3
1. Downgrading VSCode package to version 1.1.3 fixes the issue.
2. Reproduced on Windows and MacOS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine