Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[VSCode] OmniSharp project reference warnings are thrown in VSCode console when using VSCode 1.1.4
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Make sure that your External Code Editor is set to VSCode and VSCode package version is 1.1.4
3. Click on Assets > Open C# Project
4. Once the VSCode window is open, go to the Output tab and inspect OmniSharp Logs
Expected results: No warnings regarding the referenced project being missed are thrown
Actual results: Many "Expected project reference Unity.TextMeshPro.Editor.csproj to be already loaded for project Assembly-CSharp" warnings are thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a20
Reproducible with package version: 1.1.4
Not reproducible with package version: 1.1.3
1. Downgrading VSCode package to version 1.1.3 fixes the issue.
2. Reproduced on Windows and MacOS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project
- ShaderGraph produces <1 Alpha in Opaque mode when Alpha Clipping is enabled
- Some of the UI Toolkit Debugger properties scale incorrectly when resizing the Debugger window