Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
[VR] Particle Systems cause "task.rasterData.indexBuffer == NULL" error and lead to graphical glitches
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Enable VR
3. Create a particle system
4. Enter playmode and put it in your HMDs view
5. If error doesn't show, repeat Stop / Play of playmode again. (when doing this i can repro it with the MockHMD)
Result: "task.rasterData.indexBuffer == NULL" error in the console and potential graphical glitches
Reproduced on 2018.3.0b8, 2018.3.0b10, 2019.1.0a9
Not reproduced on 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0b7
Regression introduced in 2018.3.0b8
- Is known to also cause memory leaks
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'