Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Viewport content position values breaks to NaN value when changing Scroll Rect position (can not undo)
1. Open project attached (ScrollRectTest.zip).
2. Open scene "test".
3. Press on Scroll Rect (in Canvas).
4. Drag it by X.
Expected result: Scroll Rect moves with all its content.
Actual result: Content (Scroll Rect -> Viewport) rect transform position breaks (becomes NaN) and unable to undo it.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b2, 5.6.0b7, 5.6.0b9.
Works fine in: 5.5.1p4, 5.6.0b1.
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0b2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"