Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Viewport content position values breaks to NaN value when changing Scroll Rect position (can not undo)
1. Open project attached (ScrollRectTest.zip).
2. Open scene "test".
3. Press on Scroll Rect (in Canvas).
4. Drag it by X.
Expected result: Scroll Rect moves with all its content.
Actual result: Content (Scroll Rect -> Viewport) rect transform position breaks (becomes NaN) and unable to undo it.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b2, 5.6.0b7, 5.6.0b9.
Works fine in: 5.5.1p4, 5.6.0b1.
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0b2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable