Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Viewport content position values breaks to NaN value when changing Scroll Rect position (can not undo)
1. Open project attached (ScrollRectTest.zip).
2. Open scene "test".
3. Press on Scroll Rect (in Canvas).
4. Drag it by X.
Expected result: Scroll Rect moves with all its content.
Actual result: Content (Scroll Rect -> Viewport) rect transform position breaks (becomes NaN) and unable to undo it.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b2, 5.6.0b7, 5.6.0b9.
Works fine in: 5.5.1p4, 5.6.0b1.
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0b2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform