Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Viewport content position values breaks to NaN value when changing Scroll Rect position (can not undo)
1. Open project attached (ScrollRectTest.zip).
2. Open scene "test".
3. Press on Scroll Rect (in Canvas).
4. Drag it by X.
Expected result: Scroll Rect moves with all its content.
Actual result: Content (Scroll Rect -> Viewport) rect transform position breaks (becomes NaN) and unable to undo it.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b2, 5.6.0b7, 5.6.0b9.
Works fine in: 5.5.1p4, 5.6.0b1.
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0b2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets