Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Viewport content position values breaks to NaN value when changing Scroll Rect position (can not undo)
1. Open project attached (ScrollRectTest.zip).
2. Open scene "test".
3. Press on Scroll Rect (in Canvas).
4. Drag it by X.
Expected result: Scroll Rect moves with all its content.
Actual result: Content (Scroll Rect -> Viewport) rect transform position breaks (becomes NaN) and unable to undo it.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b2, 5.6.0b7, 5.6.0b9.
Works fine in: 5.5.1p4, 5.6.0b1.
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0b2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'