Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 5.5, 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2018.1, 2018.2
Unity throws out Fatal Error: Callback registration failed kMaxCallback
Unity throws out Fatal Error: "Callback registration failed kMaxCallback" after working with the project for 30 minutes or more. It appears randomly.
1. Actively use Unity for more than 30 minutes
Actual: Unity continues to work
Result: Unity crashes with Fatal Error.
Reproducible with: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.3f1, 2018.2.0b6
Reproduced on macOS, Windows, Linux.
Bug Report window does not appear.
Scene files are not restored after reopening Unity so all not saved Scenes are lost.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version