Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 5.5.X, 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
Unity throws out Fatal Error: Callback registration failed kMaxCallback
Unity throws out Fatal Error: "Callback registration failed kMaxCallback" after working with the project for 30 minutes or more. It appears randomly.
1. Actively use Unity for more than 30 minutes
Actual: Unity continues to work
Result: Unity crashes with Fatal Error.
Reproducible with: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.3f1, 2018.2.0b6
Reproduced on macOS, Windows, Linux.
Bug Report window does not appear.
Scene files are not restored after reopening Unity so all not saved Scenes are lost.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected