Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 5.5, 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2018.1, 2018.2
Unity throws out Fatal Error: Callback registration failed kMaxCallback
Unity throws out Fatal Error: "Callback registration failed kMaxCallback" after working with the project for 30 minutes or more. It appears randomly.
1. Actively use Unity for more than 30 minutes
Actual: Unity continues to work
Result: Unity crashes with Fatal Error.
Reproducible with: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.3f1, 2018.2.0b6
Reproduced on macOS, Windows, Linux.
Bug Report window does not appear.
Scene files are not restored after reopening Unity so all not saved Scenes are lost.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)