Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 5.5, 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2018.1, 2018.2
Unity throws out Fatal Error: Callback registration failed kMaxCallback
Unity throws out Fatal Error: "Callback registration failed kMaxCallback" after working with the project for 30 minutes or more. It appears randomly.
1. Actively use Unity for more than 30 minutes
Actual: Unity continues to work
Result: Unity crashes with Fatal Error.
Reproducible with: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.3f1, 2018.2.0b6
Reproduced on macOS, Windows, Linux.
Bug Report window does not appear.
Scene files are not restored after reopening Unity so all not saved Scenes are lost.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project
- [Adreno][Vulkan][Android] Models rendered with Blend "One Zero" or an implicit blend mode create artifacts on Vulkan
- [iOS] Build crashes when orientation is set to Portrait Upside Down on devices without Home button