Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 5.5.X, 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
Unity throws out Fatal Error: Callback registration failed kMaxCallback
Unity throws out Fatal Error: "Callback registration failed kMaxCallback" after working with the project for 30 minutes or more. It appears randomly.
1. Actively use Unity for more than 30 minutes
Actual: Unity continues to work
Result: Unity crashes with Fatal Error.
Reproducible with: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.3f1, 2018.2.0b6
Reproduced on macOS, Windows, Linux.
Bug Report window does not appear.
Scene files are not restored after reopening Unity so all not saved Scenes are lost.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody