Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
The XML report generated by the editor tests runner is missing the required "test-run" root element
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project
2. Run the tests through a command line
3. Unity.exe -projectPath PATH_TO_PROJECT -runEditorTests -editorTestsResultFile .\testresults.xml
4. Open testresults.xml
Expected result: <test-run> element is present
Actual result: <test-run> element is missing
Reproduced on 5.6.0p4, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b4
Unable to run testes headless on earlier versions
Verified FIXED 2018.1.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab