Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
ParticleSystemRenderer appears when ParticleSystem component is removed from prefab instance
1. Add "GameObject -> Effects -> Particle System" and make a prefab out of it
2. Select ParticleSystem prefab instance
3. Remove ParticleSystem component from it
ParticleSystemRenderer component is also appeared as removed
Expected result: ParticleSystemRenderer component is hidden component and should not be shown to the user at any stage
Version 2019.2.0a15 (97696308b760), Version 2019.1.1f1 (ab42174bc696), Version 2018.4.0f1 (b6ffa8986c8d)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"