Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
ParticleSystemRenderer appears when ParticleSystem component is removed from prefab instance
1. Add "GameObject -> Effects -> Particle System" and make a prefab out of it
2. Select ParticleSystem prefab instance
3. Remove ParticleSystem component from it
ParticleSystemRenderer component is also appeared as removed
Expected result: ParticleSystemRenderer component is hidden component and should not be shown to the user at any stage
Version 2019.2.0a15 (97696308b760), Version 2019.1.1f1 (ab42174bc696), Version 2018.4.0f1 (b6ffa8986c8d)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy