Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
ParticleSystemRenderer appears when ParticleSystem component is removed from prefab instance
1. Add "GameObject -> Effects -> Particle System" and make a prefab out of it
2. Select ParticleSystem prefab instance
3. Remove ParticleSystem component from it
ParticleSystemRenderer component is also appeared as removed
Expected result: ParticleSystemRenderer component is hidden component and should not be shown to the user at any stage
Version 2019.2.0a15 (97696308b760), Version 2019.1.1f1 (ab42174bc696), Version 2018.4.0f1 (b6ffa8986c8d)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] try-catch when() filter fails