Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Linux] 2018.1.0b13 Cannot connect to Unity Package Manager local server while on a closed network
Machine having local network access but no global internet access cannot connect to Packman Server.
Alternative OS reproduction:
(alt repro 1) If on WindowsOS, the user can introduce 100% packet loss which will generate this issue as well.
(alt repro 2) If on WindowsOS, using a closed network (user is connected to a wifi router that is disconnected from the network)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated