Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Linux] 2018.1.0b13 Cannot connect to Unity Package Manager local server while on a closed network
Machine having local network access but no global internet access cannot connect to Packman Server.
Alternative OS reproduction:
(alt repro 1) If on WindowsOS, the user can introduce 100% packet loss which will generate this issue as well.
(alt repro 2) If on WindowsOS, using a closed network (user is connected to a wifi router that is disconnected from the network)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] Building fails when local functions in method with SystemAPI() are used
- Context menu should open on mouse down instead of mouse up on MacOS
- Cannot change Listview/TreeView selection with Right-Click mouse down
- Black screen in the Game view when using Blitter.BlitCameraTexture
- Layout elements are missing when the VFX Graph Window is docked horizontally