Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
[iOS] Xcode compiler errors unknown type name bool in UnityInterface.h
1. Open attached project "XcodeCompileErrors.zip"
2. Build for iOS
3. Run build with Xcode to iOS device
Expected result: the project is built to iOS device
Actual result: unknown type name bool in UnityInterface.h errors in the Xcode compilers
2018.1.0a1 2018.1.0f1 2018.2.0b1
Not reproduced on:
iPhone SE iOS 9.3
Xcode Version 9.3 (9E145)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer: Swaps red and blue channels
- Parallax mapping with UVs set other than UV0 plugged into sample texture 2d produces an error
- Objects with single letter name won't show up in hierarchy search results
- The GameObject is not transparent when setting CameraDepthTexture as a depth render target
- SRP Lens Flares with Occlusion enabled inconsistently shine through objects
Aug 31, 2018 11:02
this import fixed my problem => #include <stdbool.h>
Jul 17, 2018 05:57
Actually, its working now.
I think you have to post a comment for your computer to realize its fixed now. /s
Jul 17, 2018 04:36
Just updated to 2018.2.0f2 to try the fix. Did a clean build and the error still remains.
Jul 12, 2018 10:36
Confirmed that still occurs in 2018.2.0f2. This is really frustrating. Do not Unity engineers unity test at all? This issue has been occurring over many versions and is still not fixed.
Jul 06, 2018 09:48
2018.1.6f1 not fixed
Jul 05, 2018 10:37
I faced the same issue with unity 2018.1.6f1.
Please check comment by @Michel_Lightweave on this issue
it works for me.
Jun 25, 2018 19:43
This is not fixed. Any solution apart from downgrading it to 2017.4.f1 and cloud build?
I am using 2018.1.1f1
Jun 18, 2018 14:22
2018.1.5f1 not fixed.
Jun 14, 2018 07:20
SYSLORD2K2's PostProcessBuild worked for me.
Thanks for sharing the code.
Hope this gets fixed soon.
Jun 13, 2018 08:08
2018.1.4f1, still not fixed.