Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.1, 2018.2
[iOS] Xcode compiler errors unknown type name bool in UnityInterface.h
1. Open attached project "XcodeCompileErrors.zip"
2. Build for iOS
3. Run build with Xcode to iOS device
Expected result: the project is built to iOS device
Actual result: unknown type name bool in UnityInterface.h errors in the Xcode compilers
2018.1.0a1 2018.1.0f1 2018.2.0b1
Not reproduced on:
iPhone SE iOS 9.3
Xcode Version 9.3 (9E145)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone