Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
[iOS] Xcode compiler errors unknown type name bool in UnityInterface.h
1. Open attached project "XcodeCompileErrors.zip"
2. Build for iOS
3. Run build with Xcode to iOS device
Expected result: the project is built to iOS device
Actual result: unknown type name bool in UnityInterface.h errors in the Xcode compilers
2018.1.0a1 2018.1.0f1 2018.2.0b1
Not reproduced on:
iPhone SE iOS 9.3
Xcode Version 9.3 (9E145)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy