Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2.X
[iOS] Compile errors in generated Xcode project in UnityRendering.h and UnityInterface.h for unknown type name bool
Compile errors in generated Xcode project in UnityRendering.h and UnityInterface.h for unknown type name bool
Getting compile errors in Xcode (version 8.3.3 8E3004b) when building to iOS.
projectroot/build-ios/Classes/Unity/UnityRendering.h:166:1: Unknown type name 'bool'
projectroot/build-ios/Classes/Unity/UnityInterface.h:131:1: Unknown type name 'bool'
1) Open attached project
2) Build for iOS
3) Build in Xcode
4) See compile errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy