Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[iOS] [MonoDevelop] UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode namespace isn't recognised in MonoDevelop
MonoDevelop doesn't recognise UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode namespace. All contents from that namespace have red syntax highlighting and no "intellisense"/code completion is available. The code does however compile and work as normal.
1: Open attached project in Unity 5.3.1p1
2: Open Assets/Test.cs in MonoDevelop
3: See red syntax highlighting and no code suggestions when typing classes such as PBXProject.
4: (Optional) Repeat steps in Unity 5.2.4f1 and see correct highlighting and code suggestions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset