Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[iOS] [MonoDevelop] UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode namespace isn't recognised in MonoDevelop
MonoDevelop doesn't recognise UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode namespace. All contents from that namespace have red syntax highlighting and no "intellisense"/code completion is available. The code does however compile and work as normal.
1: Open attached project in Unity 5.3.1p1
2: Open Assets/Test.cs in MonoDevelop
3: See red syntax highlighting and no code suggestions when typing classes such as PBXProject.
4: (Optional) Repeat steps in Unity 5.2.4f1 and see correct highlighting and code suggestions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents