Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[iOS] [MonoDevelop] UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode namespace isn't recognised in MonoDevelop
MonoDevelop doesn't recognise UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode namespace. All contents from that namespace have red syntax highlighting and no "intellisense"/code completion is available. The code does however compile and work as normal.
1: Open attached project in Unity 5.3.1p1
2: Open Assets/Test.cs in MonoDevelop
3: See red syntax highlighting and no code suggestions when typing classes such as PBXProject.
4: (Optional) Repeat steps in Unity 5.2.4f1 and see correct highlighting and code suggestions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned