Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[iOS] [MonoDevelop] UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode namespace isn't recognised in MonoDevelop
MonoDevelop doesn't recognise UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode namespace. All contents from that namespace have red syntax highlighting and no "intellisense"/code completion is available. The code does however compile and work as normal.
1: Open attached project in Unity 5.3.1p1
2: Open Assets/Test.cs in MonoDevelop
3: See red syntax highlighting and no code suggestions when typing classes such as PBXProject.
4: (Optional) Repeat steps in Unity 5.2.4f1 and see correct highlighting and code suggestions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property