Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[iOS] [MonoDevelop] UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode namespace isn't recognised in MonoDevelop
MonoDevelop doesn't recognise UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode namespace. All contents from that namespace have red syntax highlighting and no "intellisense"/code completion is available. The code does however compile and work as normal.
1: Open attached project in Unity 5.3.1p1
2: Open Assets/Test.cs in MonoDevelop
3: See red syntax highlighting and no code suggestions when typing classes such as PBXProject.
4: (Optional) Repeat steps in Unity 5.2.4f1 and see correct highlighting and code suggestions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)