Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[iOS] Duplicate UnityEditor.iOS.Extensions.Xcode dll references in generated solution
1. Create empty project
2. Create Assets/Editor/Test.cs
3. Click Assets/Open C# project
4. Open C# project in Monodevelop
5. Observe that there are duplicate entries of UnityEditor.iOS.Extensions.Xcode in the References list
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe Lightmap compression on iOS results in green lightmaps
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes