Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
[iOS] [Metal] Depth-Only Camera blacks out screen when anti-aliasing is enabled
1. Open attached project
2. Open "TestScene" scene
3. Play the scene
4. Press the Toggle Depth Camera button
5. Notice that red sphere overlayed the scene
6. Deploy to iOS device (iPhone 6 plus)
7. Press the Toggle Depth Camera button
Actual behavior: you will see the red sphere with a black background (not the same view as in step 5)
This is fixed for iOS versions 10 and above and will *not* be fixed for older versions due to risk of introducing other regressions.
If this issue is blocking anyone from shipping a game, the best workaround is to conditionally disable MSAA for older iOS devices.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used