Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1.0f3
[iOS] [Metal] Depth-Only Camera blacks out screen when anti-aliasing is enabled
1. Open attached project
2. Open "TestScene" scene
3. Play the scene
4. Press the Toggle Depth Camera button
5. Notice that red sphere overlayed the scene
6. Deploy to iOS device (iPhone 6 plus)
7. Press the Toggle Depth Camera button
Actual behavior: you will see the red sphere with a black background (not the same view as in step 5)
This is fixed for iOS versions 10 and above and will *not* be fixed for older versions due to risk of introducing other regressions.
If this issue is blocking anyone from shipping a game, the best workaround is to conditionally disable MSAA for older iOS devices.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] Exclusive Fullscreen mode launches into windowed mode when "Allow Fullscreen Switch" is unchecked.
- Passing prefab's transform as a parent while Instantiating the prefab fails silently
- Individual particles jump to wrong place when the Particle System changes position if the simulation speed is != 1
- The toolbar of Project Window is higher than the toolbars of other windows
- SetIsHierarchyDispatchInterested error is thrown when setting probeAnchor during OnPostprocesModel