Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
[iOS] [Metal] Depth-Only Camera blacks out screen when anti-aliasing is enabled
1. Open attached project
2. Open "TestScene" scene
3. Play the scene
4. Press the Toggle Depth Camera button
5. Notice that red sphere overlayed the scene
6. Deploy to iOS device (iPhone 6 plus)
7. Press the Toggle Depth Camera button
Actual behavior: you will see the red sphere with a black background (not the same view as in step 5)
This is fixed for iOS versions 10 and above and will *not* be fixed for older versions due to risk of introducing other regressions.
If this issue is blocking anyone from shipping a game, the best workaround is to conditionally disable MSAA for older iOS devices.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version