Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
[iOS] [Metal] Depth-Only Camera blacks out screen when anti-aliasing is enabled
1. Open attached project
2. Open "TestScene" scene
3. Play the scene
4. Press the Toggle Depth Camera button
5. Notice that red sphere overlayed the scene
6. Deploy to iOS device (iPhone 6 plus)
7. Press the Toggle Depth Camera button
Actual behavior: you will see the red sphere with a black background (not the same view as in step 5)
This is fixed for iOS versions 10 and above and will *not* be fixed for older versions due to risk of introducing other regressions.
If this issue is blocking anyone from shipping a game, the best workaround is to conditionally disable MSAA for older iOS devices.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces