Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1
Camera Viewport Rect and Depth causes rendering issues with multiple Cameras
A regression since 5.6.
The first Camera has Clear Flags set to Skybox.
The second and third Camera has Clear Flags set to Depth only.
All Cameras have different Culling Masks.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
Expected behavior: 3 squares (blue, green and red) are visible.
Actual behavior: 2 squares (blue and green) are visible.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b1, 2017.1.0f1, 5.6.1p2.
Not reproduced with: 5.5.4p1, 5.4.5f1, 5.3.8p2.
Note: if "Main Camera3" Rendering Path is set to Deferred, the issue is gone.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method Texture2D.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted