Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1
Camera Viewport Rect and Depth causes rendering issues with multiple Cameras
A regression since 5.6.
The first Camera has Clear Flags set to Skybox.
The second and third Camera has Clear Flags set to Depth only.
All Cameras have different Culling Masks.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
Expected behavior: 3 squares (blue, green and red) are visible.
Actual behavior: 2 squares (blue and green) are visible.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b1, 2017.1.0f1, 5.6.1p2.
Not reproduced with: 5.5.4p1, 5.4.5f1, 5.3.8p2.
Note: if "Main Camera3" Rendering Path is set to Deferred, the issue is gone.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces
- Constantly creating and destroying CharacterController component causes a memory leak
- Memory usage 20GB when importing Common USS stylesheets