Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1
Camera Viewport Rect and Depth causes rendering issues with multiple Cameras
A regression since 5.6.
The first Camera has Clear Flags set to Skybox.
The second and third Camera has Clear Flags set to Depth only.
All Cameras have different Culling Masks.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
Expected behavior: 3 squares (blue, green and red) are visible.
Actual behavior: 2 squares (blue and green) are visible.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b1, 2017.1.0f1, 5.6.1p2.
Not reproduced with: 5.5.4p1, 5.4.5f1, 5.3.8p2.
Note: if "Main Camera3" Rendering Path is set to Deferred, the issue is gone.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button