Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X
Camera Viewport Rect and Depth causes rendering issues with multiple Cameras
A regression since 5.6.
The first Camera has Clear Flags set to Skybox.
The second and third Camera has Clear Flags set to Depth only.
All Cameras have different Culling Masks.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
Expected behavior: 3 squares (blue, green and red) are visible.
Actual behavior: 2 squares (blue and green) are visible.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b1, 2017.1.0f1, 5.6.1p2.
Not reproduced with: 5.5.4p1, 5.4.5f1, 5.3.8p2.
Note: if "Main Camera3" Rendering Path is set to Deferred, the issue is gone.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags