Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1
Camera Viewport Rect and Depth causes rendering issues with multiple Cameras
A regression since 5.6.
The first Camera has Clear Flags set to Skybox.
The second and third Camera has Clear Flags set to Depth only.
All Cameras have different Culling Masks.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
Expected behavior: 3 squares (blue, green and red) are visible.
Actual behavior: 2 squares (blue and green) are visible.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b1, 2017.1.0f1, 5.6.1p2.
Not reproduced with: 5.5.4p1, 5.4.5f1, 5.3.8p2.
Note: if "Main Camera3" Rendering Path is set to Deferred, the issue is gone.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player