Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[iOS][Cardboard][OpenGLES][Regression] Black Screen on VR Cardboard Builds with OpenGLES2
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project ("TST VR-small.zip")
2. Build and run on iOS device
Result: screen on the iOS device is black.
Workaround: tap on options (left up gear) > Switch viewer > Skip (QR code reader). The black screen disappears and works as expected.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b3, 2017.1.0f3, 5.6.2p3.
Not reproduced with: 2017.2.0a4
Not reproduced with: 5.5.4p2 (no VR support feature in Build Settings).
Tested with: iPod Touch 6th gen iOS 10.2.1, iPhone 5 iOS 10.1.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made