Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
[iOS][Cardboard][OpenGLES][Regression] Black Screen on VR Cardboard Builds with OpenGLES2
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project ("TST VR-small.zip")
2. Build and run on iOS device
Result: screen on the iOS device is black.
Workaround: tap on options (left up gear) > Switch viewer > Skip (QR code reader). The black screen disappears and works as expected.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b3, 2017.1.0f3, 5.6.2p3.
Not reproduced with: 2017.2.0a4
Not reproduced with: 5.5.4p2 (no VR support feature in Build Settings).
Tested with: iPod Touch 6th gen iOS 10.2.1, iPhone 5 iOS 10.1.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'