Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
[iOS][Cardboard][OpenGLES][Regression] Black Screen on VR Cardboard Builds with OpenGLES2
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project ("TST VR-small.zip")
2. Build and run on iOS device
Result: screen on the iOS device is black.
Workaround: tap on options (left up gear) > Switch viewer > Skip (QR code reader). The black screen disappears and works as expected.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b3, 2017.1.0f3, 5.6.2p3.
Not reproduced with: 2017.2.0a4
Not reproduced with: 5.5.4p2 (no VR support feature in Build Settings).
Tested with: iPod Touch 6th gen iOS 10.2.1, iPhone 5 iOS 10.1.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager