Search Issue Tracker
[Improved Prefabs] Mouse cursor flickers continuously on creating preset of any Prefab object
Mouse cursor flickers continuously on selecting a prefab from the project window of any unity primitive when its preset is created, refer the attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > right-click >3D Object > Cube
3. Create Prefab of "Cube " game object
4. Project > Assets > Cube prefab
5. Create a Preset of Transform.
Mouse cursor continuously flickers on selecting a prefab when its preset is created.
A Prefab should be selected gracefully.
Working Fine in:
2020.1.0a14, 2019.3.0f5 (209f7fb30bd5)
Occurs only on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Video won't play at start of scene
- Material error appears when changing Atlas Render Mode for fonts
- Editor throws a console error every time the layout it reset
- Crash on physx::NpShapeManager::findSceneQueryData when entering Play Mode
- Single RenderTexture leak when scattering texture using ScatterAlphamap/EndPaintHeightmap