Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Camera] Camera prefab continuously updated on resetting the camera component
Mouse cursor flickers continuously on resetting Camera prefab.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Create a prefab of the Main Camera.
3. In the Inspector > Camera Component.
4. Reset using burger button.
5. Repeat Step 4.
Camera prefab continuously updated.
Camera prefab should be updated once.
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a20, 2020.1.0a16.
Working Fine in: 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f6 (27ab2135bccf).
Occurring only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine