Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Camera] Camera prefab continuously updated on resetting the camera component
Mouse cursor flickers continuously on resetting Camera prefab.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Create a prefab of the Main Camera.
3. In the Inspector > Camera Component.
4. Reset using burger button.
5. Repeat Step 4.
Camera prefab continuously updated.
Camera prefab should be updated once.
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a20, 2020.1.0a16.
Working Fine in: 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f6 (27ab2135bccf).
Occurring only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open