Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Camera] Camera prefab continuously updated on resetting the camera component
Mouse cursor flickers continuously on resetting Camera prefab.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Create a prefab of the Main Camera.
3. In the Inspector > Camera Component.
4. Reset using burger button.
5. Repeat Step 4.
Camera prefab continuously updated.
Camera prefab should be updated once.
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a20, 2020.1.0a16.
Working Fine in: 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f6 (27ab2135bccf).
Occurring only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR