Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Camera] Camera prefab continuously updated on resetting the camera component
Mouse cursor flickers continuously on resetting Camera prefab.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Create a prefab of the Main Camera.
3. In the Inspector > Camera Component.
4. Reset using burger button.
5. Repeat Step 4.
Camera prefab continuously updated.
Camera prefab should be updated once.
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a20, 2020.1.0a16.
Working Fine in: 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f6 (27ab2135bccf).
Occurring only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window