Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Camera] Camera prefab continuously updated on resetting the camera component
Mouse cursor flickers continuously on resetting Camera prefab.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Create a prefab of the Main Camera.
3. In the Inspector > Camera Component.
4. Reset using burger button.
5. Repeat Step 4.
Camera prefab continuously updated.
Camera prefab should be updated once.
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a20, 2020.1.0a16.
Working Fine in: 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f6 (27ab2135bccf).
Occurring only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name