Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
Icon quality decreases after building
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the project attached by me (iconTest.zip).
2) Build the project for any platform (Standalone, Android, iOS).
3) Open the build as an archive (view its contents).
4) Locate the icon file of the build.
- Compare the icon from the build with the icon .png file in the Assets folder of the project. The icon becomes blurred after building.
- The issue occurs in iOS, Android and standalone builds.
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when lengthSec value in Microphone.Start() is near to 1'000'000
- GameObjects are not saved when instantiated from editor and there is no additional changes
- Assertion failed on expression: 'm_InstanceID != InstanceID_None' when reloading texture with UnityWebRequest.GetTexture()
- Optimize Mesh Data incorrectly strips vertex color when Mesh is loaded from Asset Bundles in PlayMode
- (Windows)Player crash on load when Graphics Jobs are enabled