Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
Icon quality decreases after building
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the project attached by me (iconTest.zip).
2) Build the project for any platform (Standalone, Android, iOS).
3) Open the build as an archive (view its contents).
4) Locate the icon file of the build.
- Compare the icon from the build with the icon .png file in the Assets folder of the project. The icon becomes blurred after building.
- The issue occurs in iOS, Android and standalone builds.
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera Viewport Rect and Depth causes rendering issues with multiple Cameras
- Character model collapses on animation transition when its Animator Controller contains multiple layers
- [CommandBuffers] Realtime shadows are delayed when shadow projection parameters are fetched
- Calling PlayableDirector.Evaluate() in Playmode causes a Timeline to Start Playing
- [Auto][PVR] Lightmap indices of 4K Lightmaps are assigned incorrectly