Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
Icon quality decreases after building
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the project attached by me (iconTest.zip).
2) Build the project for any platform (Standalone, Android, iOS).
3) Open the build as an archive (view its contents).
4) Locate the icon file of the build.
- Compare the icon from the build with the icon .png file in the Assets folder of the project. The icon becomes blurred after building.
- The issue occurs in iOS, Android and standalone builds.
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded