Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Icon quality decreases after building
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the project attached by me (iconTest.zip).
2) Build the project for any platform (Standalone, Android, iOS).
3) Open the build as an archive (view its contents).
4) Locate the icon file of the build.
- Compare the icon from the build with the icon .png file in the Assets folder of the project. The icon becomes blurred after building.
- The issue occurs in iOS, Android and standalone builds.
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] Empty error appears in the Console window when certain files are present in the project with macOS Catalina
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window