Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[CullingMask] Lightmapping ignores lights culling mask
1. Open attached project "CullingMask"
2. Open scene 1
3. Let it bake
4. Notice that lightmap is baked for all static objects, even though light has Culling mask set to Nothing
5. Change lights baking to Dynamic
6. Wait for bake
7. Scene isn't lighted, but irradiance is still present
Postponed. Missing feature.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made