Search Issue Tracker
[ColorPicker] Color doesn't update for the material when color picker pointer is dragged fast
Reproduction steps(GIF attached):
1. Open attached project.
2. Select "DA_ColorEdit_00_body" material inside "TestSBS > DA_ColorEdit_00" prefab.
3. Select "Shirts_1" color in the Procedural Properties tab.
4. Select the color picker pointer and drag it to the side as fast as possible.
5. Notice that material color doesn't update to the selected color.
Workaround: Click on the color picker pointer.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unpacking nested Prefabs causes their references to be set back to Prefabs instead of GameObjects in Scene
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items