Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.2.X
Android builds fail with Java 9 JDK and Unable to list target platforms error
With the latest public versions of Unity (2017.1.1f1), Android Studio/SDK tools(26.0.2), and JDK (Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 9+181, mixed mode), Android builds failed early on with:
Error:Invalid command android
CommandInvokationFailure: Unable to list target platforms. Please make sure the android sdk path is correct.
See the Console for more details. Error building Player: CommandInvokationFailure: Unable to list
target platforms. Please make sure the android sdk path is correct. See the Console for more details.
A similar problem (same error message, but different cause) has been reported about 6 months ago: https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/issues/android-build-fails-when-the-latest-android-sdk-tools-25-dot-3-1-version-is-used
In my case, downgrading to JDK 8 fixed the problem.
2017.3.0b4, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2f1, 5.6.3p4, 5.5.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs