Search Issue Tracker
Switching platform while in play mode throws InvalidOperationException
To reproduce: 1. Create a new empty project 2. Enter play mode 3. Switch the platform 4. Notice the exception in the console Read more
Reset button, placeholders & input fields clips when player settings win...
On shrinking Inspector window horizontally for player settings clips reset button, placeholders and input fields. Steps to Repro: ... Read more
Running editor in batchmode with -logFile parameter and no address does ...
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and extract the project attached 2. Open Command Prompt 3. Run Unity.exe with these command line arg... Read more
[MacBuild]Wrong colors in 16 pixels icon
Steps to reproduce the issue: 1. Download and open attached project. 2. Build the project for Mac OS X. 3. When the building process... Read more
[Editor] Crash on changing the graphics API to DirectX 12
Editor crashes while changing the "Graphics APIs to DirectX12" Steps to reproduce: 1. Open empty project 2. File > Build Settings ... Read more
Launching Unity in batchmode with a specified buildTarget does not chang...
1. Download & open the attached project 2. Observe that: * Current Build Target is Android * VR Support is disabled on Android Build... Read more
Symbols (PDB) no longer being shipped for non-Development Windows
Under previous versions of Unity the Windows Standalone player came with a .PDB file containing debug symbols for all variations of ... Read more
Editor is loading x86_64 folder DLLs when building for mobile
Repro: 1. Open & build the attached project for Android (on Unity Free). 2. Build fails with an error: 'System.Net.Sockets' are su... Read more
Editor crashes on switching graphics API from DirectX 12 to other APIs w...
Editor crashes on switching graphics API from DirectX 12 to other APIs when memory is reallocating Steps to repro: 1. Open attache... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released