Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[MacBuild]Wrong colors in 16 pixels icon
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Download and open attached project.
2. Build the project for Mac OS X.
3. When the building process is finished, right click on the recently created app and press "Show Package Contents".
4. Navigate to "Contents->Resources".
5. Double click on "PlayerIcon.icns" to open it.
6. Scroll down to the 16px icon.
The colours of the 16px icon are being displayed incorrectly.
The colours of the 16px icon should be displayed correctly.
5.3.5f1, 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0f1, 5.5.0a3.
Cannot reproduce with:
5.1.5f1, 5.2.5f1, 5.3.5p8, 5.3.6f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- "Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material