Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[MacBuild]Wrong colors in 16 pixels icon
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Download and open attached project.
2. Build the project for Mac OS X.
3. When the building process is finished, right click on the recently created app and press "Show Package Contents".
4. Navigate to "Contents->Resources".
5. Double click on "PlayerIcon.icns" to open it.
6. Scroll down to the 16px icon.
The colours of the 16px icon are being displayed incorrectly.
The colours of the 16px icon should be displayed correctly.
5.3.5f1, 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0f1, 5.5.0a3.
Cannot reproduce with:
5.1.5f1, 5.2.5f1, 5.3.5p8, 5.3.6f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Second Hierarchy window is focused when creating object in main Hierarchy
- Editor crashes when deleting in-use SpeedTree Terrain assets
- Error CS0266 when using Implicit operator to convert Nullable<> struct to non-nullable
- [UWP] Ping doesn't work and an exception is thrown when Ping.isDone
- Unity Editor crashes when importing obj file with large dimensions