Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[MacBuild]Wrong colors in 16 pixels icon
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Download and open attached project.
2. Build the project for Mac OS X.
3. When the building process is finished, right click on the recently created app and press "Show Package Contents".
4. Navigate to "Contents->Resources".
5. Double click on "PlayerIcon.icns" to open it.
6. Scroll down to the 16px icon.
The colours of the 16px icon are being displayed incorrectly.
The colours of the 16px icon should be displayed correctly.
5.3.5f1, 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0f1, 5.5.0a3.
Cannot reproduce with:
5.1.5f1, 5.2.5f1, 5.3.5p8, 5.3.6f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12