Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[MacBuild]Wrong colors in 16 pixels icon
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Download and open attached project.
2. Build the project for Mac OS X.
3. When the building process is finished, right click on the recently created app and press "Show Package Contents".
4. Navigate to "Contents->Resources".
5. Double click on "PlayerIcon.icns" to open it.
6. Scroll down to the 16px icon.
The colours of the 16px icon are being displayed incorrectly.
The colours of the 16px icon should be displayed correctly.
5.3.5f1, 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0f1, 5.5.0a3.
Cannot reproduce with:
5.1.5f1, 5.2.5f1, 5.3.5p8, 5.3.6f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TilemapRenderer sorting order is not consistent with different images
- [Shape] Investigate possibility of decreasing the min shape emitter size below 0.01
- "Cancelling DisplayDialog.." error is being thrown when entering the play mode after AssetBundle.Unload(false)
- Unable to pause AudioListener via UI button
- [iOS] Crash in 'main(argc=1, argv=0x000000016fd8f998) at main.mm:33' when microphone permissions are toggled manually