Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[MacBuild]Wrong colors in 16 pixels icon
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Download and open attached project.
2. Build the project for Mac OS X.
3. When the building process is finished, right click on the recently created app and press "Show Package Contents".
4. Navigate to "Contents->Resources".
5. Double click on "PlayerIcon.icns" to open it.
6. Scroll down to the 16px icon.
The colours of the 16px icon are being displayed incorrectly.
The colours of the 16px icon should be displayed correctly.
5.3.5f1, 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0f1, 5.5.0a3.
Cannot reproduce with:
5.1.5f1, 5.2.5f1, 5.3.5p8, 5.3.6f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Stacktrace sentries are enabled in development builds of Windows and Mac standalone players with IL2CPP scripting backend
- Windows and Mac standalone players with IL2CPP do not have null checks enabled in non-development builds
- Class layout is not working properly when changing scripting define symbols in a build
- [Editor] Editor window, Panel and all related managed object are leaking
- Light Probe settings "Use Proxy Volume" color is saturated