Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Zooming in/out syncs across several SceneView Tabs
1. Create a new project
2. Add new SceneView Tab (RightClick on any other tab (except SceneView) -> Add Tab -> Scene)
3. Press On new SceneView Tab
4. Zoom In or Out using the scroll wheel
Expected result: Scene view zooms in/out only in a newly created SceneView Tab
Actual result: Scene View zooms in/out in both SceneView Tabs
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0a4, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.0a3
Note: Restarting Unity after adding a new SceneView Tab fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first