Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Zooming in/out syncs across several SceneView Tabs
1. Create a new project
2. Add new SceneView Tab (RightClick on any other tab (except SceneView) -> Add Tab -> Scene)
3. Press On new SceneView Tab
4. Zoom In or Out using the scroll wheel
Expected result: Scene view zooms in/out only in a newly created SceneView Tab
Actual result: Scene View zooms in/out in both SceneView Tabs
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0a4, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.0a3
Note: Restarting Unity after adding a new SceneView Tab fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixing new Scene View tab using a reference to the previous tab zoom.
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixing Zoom across several SceneView tabs