Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
[XR SDK] [Oculus] Occlusion glitches when camera is close to the clipping plane and transitions between 2 baked occlusion areas
1. Open the attached project ("1289059-Repro.zip")
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Move Headset a bit (CenterEyeAnchor Game object Position needs to be very close to 0; 0; 0;)
Expected result: All geometry that should be visible remains visible all the time.
Actual result: Geometry that should be visible becomes invisible on very specific points between bakes occlusion areas
Reproducible with: XR SDK 3.2.16 (2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.12f1, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a4)
Could not test with: 2018.4.28f1 (XR SDK not available)
- Oculus Rift
- On Rift make sure to toggle "Reset Tracker On Load" in OVRCameraRig Game object
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete