Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
[XR SDK] [Oculus] Occlusion glitches when camera is close to the clipping plane and transitions between 2 baked occlusion areas
1. Open the attached project ("1289059-Repro.zip")
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Move Headset a bit (CenterEyeAnchor Game object Position needs to be very close to 0; 0; 0;)
Expected result: All geometry that should be visible remains visible all the time.
Actual result: Geometry that should be visible becomes invisible on very specific points between bakes occlusion areas
Reproducible with: XR SDK 3.2.16 (2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.12f1, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a4)
Could not test with: 2018.4.28f1 (XR SDK not available)
- Oculus Rift
- On Rift make sure to toggle "Reset Tracker On Load" in OVRCameraRig Game object
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button