Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
[Xcode 9][iOS] Warning "Missing Marketing Icon" is thrown when uploading an app to iTunes connect
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an empty project
2. Build to iOS & open in Xcode
3. Set up the project for uploading to iTunes Connect (Display name, bundle identifier, Capabilities etc.)
4. In top menu, click Product->Archive
5. Once building is done, click "Upload to App Store..."
6. Follow through the upload wizard with default steps
Result: Warning "Missing Marketing Icon - iOS Apps must include a 1024x1024px Marketing Icon in PNG format. Apps that do not include the Marketing Icon cannot be submitted for App Review or Beta App Review." is thrown.
Note: There is no 1024x1024 Marketing icon in Unity's Player Settings.
1. Under the project in Xcode navigate to "Unity-iPhone -> Images.xcassets->AppIcon"
2. Scroll to the bottom
3. Add a 1024x1024 icon
4. Proceed with reproduction steps 4-6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes after enabling certain modules in Particle System while particles are being emitted
- Warning not accounting for the first variable when multiple variables are listed after Type declaration
- Particle bounds are not being calculated correctly when transform scale is non-uniform
- Editor crashes at Transform::GetLocalScale when opening scene
- Unity crashes at GfxDeviceD3D11Base::BindBuffersForDraw when LinerRenderer.positionCount is set to big number