Search Issue Tracker
[Xcode 9][iOS] Warning "Missing Marketing Icon" is thrown when uploading an app to iTunes connect
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an empty project
2. Build to iOS & open in Xcode
3. Set up the project for uploading to iTunes Connect (Display name, bundle identifier, Capabilities etc.)
4. In top menu, click Product->Archive
5. Once building is done, click "Upload to App Store..."
6. Follow through the upload wizard with default steps
Result: Warning "Missing Marketing Icon - iOS Apps must include a 1024x1024px Marketing Icon in PNG format. Apps that do not include the Marketing Icon cannot be submitted for App Review or Beta App Review." is thrown.
Note: There is no 1024x1024 Marketing icon in Unity's Player Settings.
1. Under the project in Xcode navigate to "Unity-iPhone -> Images.xcassets->AppIcon"
2. Scroll to the bottom
3. Add a 1024x1024 icon
4. Proceed with reproduction steps 4-6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion failed on expression: 'm_PreloadTextureAtlasData.size() == m_DetailPrototypes.size()' when editing a specific terrain
- Baked lighting has artifacts if prefab's preview window is visible during bake process
- [UI] Internal error: Adding for rebuild while in rebuild loop
- Field value target changes if a new element appears above the field that is being scrolled
- Cache Server and asset post-processor can make meta files out of sync with Library folder