Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[Xcode 9][iOS] Warning "Missing Marketing Icon" is thrown when uploading an app to iTunes connect
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an empty project
2. Build to iOS & open in Xcode
3. Set up the project for uploading to iTunes Connect (Display name, bundle identifier, Capabilities etc.)
4. In top menu, click Product->Archive
5. Once building is done, click "Upload to App Store..."
6. Follow through the upload wizard with default steps
Result: Warning "Missing Marketing Icon - iOS Apps must include a 1024x1024px Marketing Icon in PNG format. Apps that do not include the Marketing Icon cannot be submitted for App Review or Beta App Review." is thrown.
Note: There is no 1024x1024 Marketing icon in Unity's Player Settings.
1. Under the project in Xcode navigate to "Unity-iPhone -> Images.xcassets->AppIcon"
2. Scroll to the bottom
3. Add a 1024x1024 icon
4. Proceed with reproduction steps 4-6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project