Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.2
<RI.Hid> errors pluging/unpluging usb headphones, controller, bluetooth mouse
Not a harmful message. Related to editor's input manager. When manager can't handle the message, <RI.Hid> message appears.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'