Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[VSCode] OmniSharp project reference warnings are thrown in VSCode console when using VSCode 1.1.4
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Make sure that your External Code Editor is set to VSCode and VSCode package version is 1.1.4
3. Click on Assets > Open C# Project
4. Once the VSCode window is open, go to the Output tab and inspect OmniSharp Logs
Expected results: No warnings regarding the referenced project being missed are thrown
Actual results: Many "Expected project reference Unity.TextMeshPro.Editor.csproj to be already loaded for project Assembly-CSharp" warnings are thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a20
Reproducible with package version: 1.1.4
Not reproducible with package version: 1.1.3
1. Downgrading VSCode package to version 1.1.3 fixes the issue.
2. Reproduced on Windows and MacOS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.ScriptableRenderContext:Internal_Cull_Injected when in Play Mode for up to 5 minutes
- Crash on delete_object_internal_step1 when unloading memory
- Crash on the unknown line when building a specific project
- [M1] Missing package error is thrown when trying to build a Player with Il2CPP scripting backend for Linux target platform on M1 Mac
- There is no option to change the string being passed when Unity passes the string to the 'vkCreateInstance' function