Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[VR] Unable to disable tracking for a VR camera
At the moment it is not possible to disable positional and/or rotational tracking for any given VR camera. This can lead to issues when there are multiple VR cameras that need to function in different world-scales.
1. Run the reproduction project for VR
2. Move your head around
3. Note that the skybox camera setup in this scene moves at a vastly different scale, because it's having positional tracking applied
Select the object "Camera Parent" and set the transform scale to 0,0,0 -this will result in the camera in the skybox having tracked data applied at a scale of 0.
Users should be able to either pick and choose between the following tracking modes on a per-camera basis:
* Positional & Rotational
* Positional Only
* Rotational Only
or alternatively have a scale control value, defaulted at 1, so that users can adjust the scale of the positional tracking being applied (setting it to 0 to turn off any positional tracking).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator
- Characters in text fields are shown in GUI.TextArea when IME characters are typed in Editor's search fields
- [CPU PLM] LODs which have a small geometry are not baking correctly
- OnDrawGizmos function is not called when the "Enter Play Mode Options" is enabled